Play 4 Suit Spider Solitaire for free
Play unlimted games 4 Suit Spider Solitaire online. Try our game of the day and compete with other players.
- 2 decks of cards of the same suit.
- 54 cards are laid out horizontally into 10 tableau columns.
- 6 cards are placed in each stack into the left-most 4 columns, and 5 cards in the remaining 6 columns.
- Only the top card within each tableau is turned face-up for play.
- The remaining 50 cards are stacked face-down as the stock pile, located in the top left corner of your play table.
How to Play 4 Suit Spider Solitaire
If you are familiar with 2 Suit Spider Solitaire, the rules are very similar.
You can move the cards from the tableau under a card of any suit in descending order. For example a 9 of spade can be moved under a 10 of spades or a 10 of diamonds. After moving a card, if a facedown card is left, that is then flipped over and in play.
You can move a group of cards if they are of the same suit in descending order. For example, a 10, 9 and 8 or diamonds in one column can be moved under a Jack of Diamonds in another column. Otherwise, you can only move the card at the bottom of the column.
If one of the 10 columns in the tableau has no cards, you can move any any individual card there, or a group of sequenced card if they are of the same suit in descending order.
By clicking on the stock pile, it places 10 new cards in play. Simply click on the stock pile to do this. Each column then receives another card face-up at the bottom of it. This may block your ability to move sequence cards if the newly placed card is no part of that sequence.
When you’ve sequenced cards of the same suit from King to Ace, it will be moved to the foundation pile. Once you’ve completed four sequences from King to Ace for each suit, you win the game!
If you move through the stack cards and run out of moves on the tableau, the game is lost.