Play 2 Suit Spider Solitaire for free online
Try playing 2 Suit Spider Solitaire online. Play unlimited games, and use our hint button to help get you started.
- 2 decks of cards of the same suit.
- 54 cards are laid out horizontally into 10 tableau columns.
- 6 cards are placed in each stack into the left-most 4 columns, and 5 cards in the remaining 6 columns.
- Only the top card within each tableau is turned face-up for play.
- The remaining 50 cards are stacked face-down as the stock pile, located in the top left corner of your play table.
How to Play 2 Suit Spider Solitaire
You can move the cards from the tableau under a card of any suit in descending order. For example a 5 of club can be moved under a 6 of club or 6 of hearts. When a card is moved leaving a facedown card, that card is then flipped over and can be sequenced.
You can move a group of cards if they are of the same suit in descending order. For example, a 6, 5 and 4 or hearts in one column can be moved under a seven of hearts in another column. Otherwise, you can only move the card at the bottom of the column.
If there is an open column in the tableau, you can move any any individual card there, or a group of sequenced card if they are of the same suit in descending order.
If the player runs out of moves on the tableau they can draw another 10 cards from the stockpile. Simply click on it in the game. Each column then receives another card face-up at the bottom of it.
When you’ve sequenced cards of the same suit from King to Ace, it will be moved to the foundation pile. Once you’ve completed four sequences from King to Ace for each suit, you win the game!
If you move through the stack cards and run out of moves on the tableaus, the game is lost.
Tips and Tricks
- Cards that are in the tableau and that are not under another card are in free play.
- Nothing can be built on an ace. Try to move the ace and free the tableau.
- Try to reveal as many cards on the tableau when possible.
- Dealing from the stockpile too quickly can lead to an overwhelming number of unplayable cards.
- The king can hold 12 in a sequence, or 13 total. Try to move the king to an empty tableau column.